Friday, October 8, 2010

Truth...?


What happened to you? You disappeared, so I looked up your website and must reiterate: what in the world happened? I used to be inspired by your commercials. Your campaigns were always so socking and thought provoking. And your point was always easy to understand. But your website was full of a bunch of gobbleygook! You have a whole page for t-shirts that give no obvious message. And those random games--what was the point? Knowing the former glory from which you have obviously fallen, I will give you the benefit of a doubt that there is some enlightening truth or revealing point at the heart of this mess. Whatever the point was supposed to be, apparently it is way too far removed from the final product. I will be sure to warn my classmates to learn from your mistake.

Sincerely,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment