Saturday, October 23, 2010

my favorite words :)

Chicken

(This is the vague answer I give to my nieces when they ask one too many questions, I also enjoy clucking for fun in order to confuse. This is a habit that I believe was inspired by character Chicken-boo from the cartoon TV show Anamaniacs.)

Lmbo rotf

(This is a text abbreviation that stands for,"laughing my but off rolling on the floor." I proudly admit that I am a repeat offender of using such text abbreviations not only on the computer and phone, but also aloud. That's right, I will literally say the letters,"L-M-B-O".)

Yea

(The word yes feels to formal to me unless the setting and conversation warrants it's use.)

Halleluiah

(Blessed or not I always offer the highest praise to my Lord in gratitude for my life as I am always grateful for both correction and grace.)

Jesus

(This name brings hope so I use it often.)

Crystal / Faith / Diamond
(Names that I find beautiful, but hope to choose another name in case my first child is a boy.)

God bless
(A phrase I say often, sometimes in conjunction with other phrases. For instance, rather than saying "wish me luck" I request "pray me blessings.")

Wazuuuup

(A word that was coined by the many parodies of the movie, "I know what you did last summer". This is a word that in its multi-character form is out dated, but for me, it is yet to go out of style.)

Shiznit

(A word that I believe I coined in at 14 years old, though my memory could be foggy, that was one of many words I used to avoid cursing. For example: "That is the shiznit!" Another such word that I picked up from my cousin is "fezica"; in a sentence, "What the fezica!?"










No comments:

Post a Comment