Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christian messages times two

It seems that Christian Biblical messages are not as rare as previously thought. In my last post, I spotted an informal and playful 'Jesus Loves You' tshirt. Today's message is much more blunt, direct, and formal. The warm nature of the tshirt reflects the kindness and understanding type of the love it speaks about to gently meet the needs of any looking for love. The 'Shall Not Kill' message is delivered in a serious straight to the point tone to speak the language of hardened individuals considering malicious acts. This is the second time I have see this particular campaign. Today I found it as soon as I steped out of the Owings Mills Subway tunnel. I look forward to discovering more spiritual messages like these.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment